Library Orientation at Eastern International College is mandatory for all incoming students. Attendance is scheduled by class. At the completion of Orientation students must complete a survey. Upon returning the survey, students are issued a Certificate of Completion for their student files.
Library Printing Policy
- Students are given 300 free pages of printing/photocopying per semester.
- If a student exceeds that number, they may buy more pages.The cost is 10 cents per page and can be paid directly to the librarian.
- All students may register for free printing with the librarian.
- Students’ usernames are the first initial of their first name and last name
For example: Stephen Bloshuk Username: sbloshuk
Students may select their own passwords.
- Faculty and staff may use the library printer to print but are requested to use the faculty copier / printer to copy.
Please see the librarian to register and receive a username & password.