Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is Eastern International College Located?
Eastern International College’s main campus is located in Jersey City, New Jersey at 684 Newark Avenue near Five Corners and a short walk from Journal Square.
The Belleville, New Jersey branch campus is located at 251 Washington Avenue conveniently located near Route 21.
2. What programs are offered at Eastern International College?
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography,BS
- Dental Hygiene, BS, Completion Degree Program -Online
- Dental Hygiene , BS- Jersey City Campus only (approved by CODA)
- Dental Hygiene, AAS- Jersey City Campus only(accredited by CODA)
- Nursing, ADN (RN upon passing the NCLEX exam)
- Cardiovascular Technology, AAS(accredited by CAAHEP)
- Medical Assistant, AAS
- Health Leadership, BS, Completion Program – Online
3. Is Eastern International College Accredited?
4. Does Eastern International College offer Financial Aid?
Yes, as an accredited institution, Eastern International College offers various state and federal financial aid programs to those who qualify . As part of the enrollment process, prospective students will meet with a college financial aid representative to review the options and qualifications.
5. What about transfer of credit?
Eastern International College does accept transfer credits as detailed in the College Catalog. Incoming transfer credits are evaluated by the Dean of Education. There are limitations on the type and amount of credits for incoming transfer. Transfer of EIC credits to other institutions is based on the policies and procedures of the receiving institution. Eastern International College cannot make any representations relating to the transfer of credits to other colleges or universities.
6. Does Eastern International College offer placement services after graduation?
Yes, the EIC Career Services Department’s primary mission is to coach, prepare, and support students and graduates to become a “ready” applicant to enter the profession of their choice. Career Services collaborates with local hospitals, clinics, and other facilities and conducts workshops and clinics for the job search process. Career Services provides assistance but cannot guarantee employment or any salary amount.
7. How can I receive more information?
Prospective students can fill out the contact form on the website www.eicollege.edu; call the Jersey City campus at (201) 957-0877; call the Belleville campus at (973) 571-5032; or visit the campus during the hours of 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM (Monday through Thursday); 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Friday); and 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Saturday).
Enter your starting address: