Eastern International College’s Affordable Dental Hygiene Clinic
Eastern International College is pleased to announce a service extended to local residents and the extended campus community – affordable dental hygiene clinic. The dental clinic is offered in Jersey City located at 684 Newark Avenue, two blocks from Journal Square. Newly built in 2013, it is a state of the industry, 30 chair clinic with intra-oral cameras and computer stations with dual monitors located at each unit The Dental Hygiene Clinic offers reduced fee dental hygiene services for both children and adults.
In our teaching facility, all services are provided by Dental Hygiene Students who have demonstrated competency in clinical services prior to being granted permission to treat patients. The students are directly supervised by licensed Dental Hygiene Faculty and a licensed Dentist.
- Our Clinic will be seeing patients Monday through Saturday at either 8:30 AM or 1:30 PM.
- Free screenings will be available on Mondays, from 8:30 AM -5:30 PM. Our Dental Hygiene Clinic will provide a free oral and dental screening for those who are interested to receive treatment.
- Eastern International College offers teeth-whitening in our office for discounted pricing, call us for more information at 201-721-9206!
Dental Hygiene Services
- As per NJ State Board of Dentistry standards and the American Disability Act Eastern International College’s Dental Hygiene clinic treats all patients applying for clinical preventative dental hygiene services.
- The clinic does not accept any insurance plans including Medicaid. All patients with dental insurances or Medicaid coverage may elect to pay directly for services in the clinic. No personal checks or bills greater than $20.00 will be accepted for payment. Cash and all major credit cards are accepted.
In our teaching facility, all services are provided by Dental Hygiene students who have demonstrated competency in clinical services prior to being granted permission to treat patients. The students are directly supervised by licensed Dental Hygiene faculty and a licensed dentist. These are some of the services offered based on the student and faculty assessments of your individual health needs and include:
- Dental Examination and Cleaning of Teeth
- Dental Sealants
- Fluoride Treatment
- In-Office Bleaching
DH Clinic Fee Schedule
- The Dental Hygiene Clinic does not provide emergency or routine care for toothaches, root canals, extractions, fillings, crowns, partials, dentures/denture repairs, or pain management. An off-site dentist of your choice must provide these dental services.
- Patients are responsible for paying all fees prior to the beginning of treatment on the day treatment is started. Fees are assessed by the schedule listed and posted below. However, if faculty determines that a patient is not suitable for our teaching clinic, the patient will be dismissed, inactivated and/or referred to an off-site dentist of their choice.
- Multiple appointments and extended lengths of appointments (approximately 4 hours) are often required. Treatment may not be completed in one appointment.
- It is the patient’s responsibility to notify the Dental Hygiene clinic within 24 hours if an appointment needs to be changed or cancelled. Failure to do so two consecutive times may result in dismissal or inactivation from the clinic. Updating all changes in health and contact information is the responsibility of the patient.
- The Dental Hygiene Clinic at EIC is proud to offer no- and low-cost services to residents of Jersey City and the surrounding areas. Be aware that we do not accept insurance, including Medicaid, and you’re responsible for paying all fees prior to treatment for services in the clinic. While no check or bills greater than $20 are accepted for payment, cash and all major credit cards are.
- For current EIC fees, consult the dental hygiene clinic fee schedule. At the time of your appointment, our faculty will determine if you’re suitable for our teaching clinic. If not, you may be dismissed, inactivated and/or referred to an off-site dentist for specialized treatment.
Schedule an Appointment
Call 201-721-9206 to make an appointment at the Dental Hygiene Clinic at EIC – located at 684 Newark Ave on the Jersey City Campus. Before you visit, make sure to fill out the appropriate new patient forms in preparation for your first appointment.