Eastern International College is licensed and approved by the following agencies and accrediting bodies:
- Eastern International College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), 2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 302, Arlington, Virginia 22201 (Phone: 703.247.4212), www.accsc.org. ACCSC is a nationally accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education. Date of next Review: Jersey City Campus- February 2020, Belleville Campus- June 2021
- Eastern International College is licensed by the New Jersey Higher Education, 20 West State Street, 4th floor, PO Box 542, Trenton, NJ 08625-0542 (Phone: 609-292-4310).
- The Associate Degree in Nursing program at Eastern International College is approved by the New Jersey Board of Nursing, Division of Consumer Affairs 124 Halsey Street, 6th Floor, P.O. Box 45010, Newark, New Jersey 07101, (Phone: (973) 504-6430). Date of next Review: December 2023
- The Cardiovascular Technology Associate Degree Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) upon the recommendation of the Joint Review Committee on Education in Cardiovascular Technology (JRC-CVT). The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs is located at 25400 U.S. Highway 19 North, Suite 158, Clearwater, FL 33763, phone: 727-210-2350, www.caahep.org Date of next Review: September 30, 2020
- The Dental Hygiene program at Eastern International College in Jersey City: The program in dental hygiene is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation [and has been granted the accreditation status of “approval without reporting requirements”]. The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. The Commission’s web address is: http://www.ada.org/en/coda. Date of next Review: 2022(Date TBD)
- The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing(ACEN) has granted initial accreditation to the Associate Degree in Nursing program(Belleville) at Eastern International College. Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing(ACEN): 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, Georgia 30326 Phone: (404) 975-5000. Date of next Review: Spring 2023
- Effective November 2017, Eastern International College is a Candidate for Accreditation Status with the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000) www.msche.org. The MSCHE is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Candidate for Accreditation Status indicates that an institution is progressing toward, but is not assured of, accreditation. The institution appears to have the potential to meet the Commission’s standards for accreditation, requirements of affiliation, policies and procedures, and federal compliance requirements within the federally mandated five-year time limit. Date of next Review August 2022