Admissions Requirements for Dental Hygiene BSDH (Completion Program) Online- BSDH
Dental Hygiene BS-DH (Completion Program) Online
1. Admissions Application, Complete and submit the official admissions application.
2. Transcripts that include proof of graduation from a CODA accredited associates degree program in Dental Hygiene from a nationally or regionally accredited institution.
3. Copy of Registered Dental Hygienist License (RDH)
4. Proof of Citizenship/Legal Status Submit documentation to show legal status if not a citizen of the United States
Pay your registration fee here
Online students are required to meet technology prerequisites.
As the essence of an online delivery program is the ability to participate virtually, there are certain technological requirements that are prerequisites for students’ participation in online coursework. Students need to confirm their ability to have access to specific hardware, software, and network requirements to enroll in online classes. Students not able to fulfill these requirements will not be able to succeed in an online format. Requirements include:
- Desktop or laptop computer (Surface, iPads and other tablets are not acceptable)
- Broadband Internet access (above 5 Mbps required)
- Up-to-date virus protection software
- Webcam (most laptops have built-in webcams)
- Headset with microphone
Important Note: Students must have full administrator access to their computer. This means that students may not be able to use a company provided computer as they often restrict some aspect of the computer system necessary for online operations.
In addition to the above requirements, it is strongly recommended to follow the guidelines below:
Minimum Hardware Recommendations
- Intel processor i5 or higher or similar
- 14.1″ Widescreen Display
- Memory – 8.0GB
- 1 GB Video
- 160GB+ Hard Drive
- 802.11a/g/– Wireless
Minimum Software Recommendations
- Operating system – Windows 10 or higher – (English Language Version)
- Fully Functioning Anti-Virus Defense
- MS Office
- Google Suite (course dependent)