Accreditations and Approvals
Eastern International College is licensed, approved and /or accredited by the following agencies and accrediting bodies:
- Eastern International College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000) www.msche.org. The MSCHE is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Date of next evaluation 2027-2028
- Eastern International College is licensed by the New Jersey Office of the Secretary of Higher Education, 20 West State Street, 4th floor, PO Box 542, Trenton, NJ 08625-0542 (609-292-4310).
- The Associates Degree in Nursing program at Eastern International College is approved by the New Jersey Board of Nursing, Division of Consumer Affairs, 124 Halsey Street, 6th Floor, P.O. Box 45010, Newark, New Jersey 07101, (973-504-6430). Date of next Review: December 2023.
- The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) has granted accreditation to the Associate Degree in Nursing program at Eastern International College. Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN): 3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400, Atlanta, Georgia 30326 (404-975-5000)
- The Cardiovascular Technology Associate Degree Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) upon the recommendation of the Joint Review Committee on Education in Cardiovascular Technology (JRC-CVT). The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs is located at9355 – 113th St. N, #7709 Seminole, FL 33775, P:727-210-2350 F:727-210-2354.
- The Dental Hygiene program at Eastern International College in Jersey City is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation [and has been granted the accreditation status of “approval with reporting requirements”]. The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. The Commission’s web address is: www.ada.org/en/coda. Date of next Review: Spring 2021 (Date TBD)