Eastern International College offers several institutional scholarships to enrolled students as based on their
The Founder’s Scholarship is open to all existing students of Eastern International College. The scholarship is academically based with the following criteria:
- Students with an earned a Semester Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.70 and a Cumulative GPA of 3.50 or better will be awarded a scholarship of $250.00 ($125.00 online programs) applied to their next semester attended.
- Students with an earned Semester GPA of 3.80 and a Cumulative GPA of 3.50 or better will be awarded a scholarship of $350.00 ($175.00 online programs) applied to their next semester attended.
- Students with an earned Semester GPA of 3.90 and a Cumulative GPA of 3.50 or better will be awarded a scholarship of $450.00 ($225.00 online programs) applied to their next semester attended.
- Students with an earned Semester GPA of 4.00 and a Cumulative GPA of 3.50 or better will be awarded a scholarship of $550.00 ($275.00 online programs) applied to their next semester attended.
Alumni Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship
The Alumni Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship is open to all Associate of Applied Science and diploma graduates of Eastern International College or Micro Tech Training Center accepted into the Bachelor of Science programs in Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Dental Hygiene.
- Student must be enrolled full-time for the initial term.
- For subsequent terms of the program, the student must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or greater
- Amount of the award is $500.00 per term, $250.00 for online students
- Specific Details and Definitions (applicable to all Institutional Scholarships)
- Students must be enrolled full time during the earning term, and awards will be disbursed during the subsequent (awarding) term. Students must be enrolled in at least one course to receive the funds during the awarding term.
- The definition of full time student is a minimum of 12 credits per term.
- For the Alumni Scholarship, a cumulative GPA is determined for terms and courses taken at the College after enrollment in the Bachelors program. No transfer credits or prior credits will be used to calculate a cumulative GPA.
- Students will receive an initial Award Offer upon registration. A revised Award Offer will be issued if a student qualifies for the scholarship. Students will be notified via their @EICollege email account.
- Students are eligible for only one institutional scholarship per term. Awards will be determined after all final grades are submitted and the semester GPA calculated.
- Scholarships may impact the student’s other grants, scholarships, and loans. The campus financial aid office will review the details on an individual basis.
- Any documented behavioral probation or suspension disqualifies the student.
- Failure to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and complete coursework within the allotted time frame will count the student as ineligible.
- Attempted credits must be completed during the term. A student who withdraws with a “W” from a class will be considered ineligible.
- Summer non-enrollment will not affect the subsequent Fall term award