Mapping Xpress Student Instructions
Document Upload Instructions
The Financial Aid Office is pleased to announce a new document upload tool now available to students through MappingXPress, a secure document collection site offered by MappingYourFuture. If you are familiar with uploading documents for New Jersey State Verification, this is the same tool but now for Eastern International College’s access. This allows for students (and parents) to electronically submit documents for Financial Aid processing including, but not limited to
- Tax Return Transcripts
- Proof of Citizenship Status
- Name Change
- Social Security Benefits
- Child Support Documentation
- Parent PLUS Loan Applications
This is a secure upload site accessed only by representatives from the Financial Aid Office; documents submitted via this site will not be shared with another office at the College. If you are having any difficulty, please contact the Financial Aid Office for assistance.
Please note your enrolled campus when uploading documents as there is separate access for the Jersey City and Belleville campuses; online students should submit documents via the Jersey City site.
1. Access the campus that you are enrolled in to upload documents
→ Belleville Campus: Enter the passcode EICBE20, enter the CAPTCHA code displayed, and click Submit. Please note the passcode is case sensitive.
→ Jersey City Campus/Online Students: Enter the passcode EICJC20, enter the CAPTCHA code displayed, and click Submit. Please note the passcode is case sensitive.
2. Complete the form and click Submit. If you are a Parent submitting documents, you must list the student’s information, and type “Parent” in the signature line.
3. Confirm the information you entered is correct and click Submit.
4. Select the total number of documents you would like to upload. You can select up to 12 (12) documents for each upload. You will have the opportunity to add additional documents after your initial upload. We recommend the total size of the file(s) you upload be less than 25 MB. Uploading files totaling more than 25 MB may cause your session to time-out or cause the individual retrieving your file(s) experience a time-out issue.
5. Select the type of document and choose the file.
6. Click the Upload button.
7. Select whether or not you have additional documents to upload.
8. If yes, select yes and click Submit. Repeat steps 5-7.
9. If no, select no and click Submit.
10. Print out the confirmation page for your records or make a note of your confirmation number.
11. Click the Exit button.
You will need the following information:
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Last 4 of SSN
- Birth Date
- Electronic copies of the following documents, such as:
- Amended Federal Income Tax Return-Parent
- Amended Federal Income Tax Return-Student
- Amended Tax Return 1040X-Parent
- Child Support Documentation
- Default Documentation
- Foreign Income Translation And Conversion
- IRS Form W-2-Parent
- IRS Form W-2-Student
- IRS Tax Transcript-Other
- IRS Tax Transcript-Parent
- IRS Tax Transcript-Student
- Low Income Verification
- Military Documents
- Missing Parent Signature Form
- Parent PLUS Credit Application
- Photo ID
- Proof of Citizenship or Permanent Resident Card
- Proof Of Name Change
- Proof of New Jersey Residency
- Selective Service Verification
- Separation Documentation
- Social Security Benefit Statement-IRS Form SSA-1099
- Verification Worksheet
File Types Accepted
The following file types are accepted by MappingXpress: .bmp, .doc, .docx, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, .png, .rtf, .tif, .txt, .xls, and .xlsx