Student Success Series: Cherita Morgan

Cherita Morgan is a graduate of EIC. As a student she participated in the student council where she began as a student ambassador later progressing to Student Vice President.  She said, ” attending nursing school is the definitely one of the hardest thing I have done. I can’t stress enough how much of a difference the support meant to me.”  She recently accepted a full-time position as an operating room nurse and is excited to begin her career!   Congrats Cherita!

To my professors,
I would just like to say a big thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge with me. Thank you for the stories you shared to help me remember a topic/lesson and for any advice you’ve given me pertaining to school or personal life. I am happy to let you know that I am now a Licensed Registered Nurse and will be starting my first nursing job as a perioperative nurse next week. Wow I won’t miss those exams! I will miss you all dearly. I am forever grateful for the time you have invested in me. I know that sometimes teaching can get challenging but please don’t change there will always be students like myself who will be happy and honored to have sat in your classroom. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Professor Rolling, I had such a great time working with you in the lab. I have learnt so many skills. Thanks for being patient and supportive. You rock!

–Cherita Morgan, RN