The 2019–20 FAFSA form will be available Oct 1st
We’ll let you get back to studying. But first, FAFSA.
The 2019–20 FAFSA form will be available Oct 1st.—and now you can easily fill it out right from your phone.
So please, before you hit the books, head off to practice, or settle in to watch your favorite shows, fill out the FAFSA form to apply for financial aid, including:
· Federal grants
· Federal student loans
· State loans
· State grants & scholarships
· Grants & scholarships from other organizations
If you don’t fill out the FAFSA form you could be missing out on valuable financial aid.
Every year, there are a number of reasons students think they shouldn’t complete the FAFSA form; however, the reality is that EVERYONE who’s thinking about going to college or career school should fill it out.
So, are you ready to get started? To fill out the FAFSA form, simply:
2. Or visit fafsa.gov and fill it out from a computer or mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet.
Your future is waiting. Download the app to get started today.
- Dental Hygiene
- Financial Aid
- Medical Assistant
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Eastern International College
- Important Dates
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Great News
- Student Success Series
- blood drive
- Talk Tuesdays