Fall is around the corner along with pumpkin spice flavored everything! That also means that it is time for you to prepare yourself to go back-to-school. It could be your first time in college, first day at Eastern International College or just your first day of a new semester and you want to be prepared with more than just a notebook and a pen. Here some out-of-the-box ways to be prepared for your first day.
- Scholarship search tools( /financial-aid/scholarships/ )
- Some Basic Apps that might make life just a bit easier :
- DropBox- Save Files, Share them, Access them any time
- Self- Control for study – eliminates the time that you drift into apps, social media, etc while you should be studying
- Any.Do: Need a planner or do you create to-do lists everyday to stay organized? Then this is what you need
- Scientific Calculator : Definitely need a scientific calendar! Pull it up right on your phone
- Dictionary: Because, we always need to use the words correctly or know what they mean
- Free WiFi app : App helps you find free WiFi when you aren’t in school or home, on-the-go and need to study !
- Follow EIC on Social Media! Share the content, stay up-to-date on events, school closings, changes in schedules, student life activities etc.
- WiFi password is available at the front desk for all students, just ask!
- You have an Eastern International College e-mail address- Click here to access it
Written By: Steph Bassanini