The weather is great, finally summertime in NJ! The beginning of summer is here and it’s It’s the perfect time to begin your college search. This Fall semester is IT, you’re out of high school, you want to go back to school, or explore that healthcare career you’ve been thinking about pursuing. It’s summertime, do you have some vacation time you are thinking about using?
Here some tips for you to make the most out of your visit to EIC:
- Ask Questions. Admissions Representatives along with the rest of administration( link) are here to help. Write them down if you can’t remember them all and ask when you come in.
- Communication. After your initial visit to EIC, ask about other ways that you can stay in touch with your admissions representative.
- Follow EIC on Social Media. Stay connected with the college and or use it as a communication tool during the search process.
- Explore the C a mpus. Admissions representative will take you on a tour of the facility, take advantage of the tour and ask questions about the labs, classrooms, or student lounge.
- Bring a Friend with Y ou. If you want some company during the Open House, bring a friend with you!
- Talk to Someone from the EIC Community. If you want to know what each campus is like talk to a student and get some insight from a current’s student point-of-view.
Request information on our Fall 2015 programs at both locations : Bachelor Degree program in Diagnostic Medical Sonography , or ask about our Associate Degree Programs in Cardiovascular Technology , and Medical Assistant . The Jersey City campus offers an Associate Degree program in Dental Hygiene .
Next Open House date is Thursday, June 25, 2015 from 5pm to 7pm.
Belleville Campus (link to locations on map)
251 Washington Ave., Belleville, NJ 07109
Jersey City Campus (link to locations on map)
684 Newark Ave., Jersey City, NJ 07109
*not all programs are offered on both campuses
Written by Staff- Steph Bass