The holidays have passed, it is the beginning of a new year and … the first day of class is around the corner! We know you want to be prepared for the first day back at Eastern International College and set a good vibe for the rest of the week and semester. Here are some things to help get your day rolling and to keep in mind for the first day back after winter break.
- First and foremost, make sure you are registered for the Spring 2015 semester before walking in for your first day of school, by that we mean= paperwork absolutely complete + you have a schedule.
- Check your grades, see how you did last semester. You can check them on the student portal or pick them up in person. No grades via phone or e-mail.
- Have your schedule! You can see the courses you are registered for on your student portal, but you can also check with the front desk at both campuses to see if there have been any room changes etc.
- Have your scrub uniforms ready-for-wear on the first day and every day after that. If you need to order a new set let us know.
- Student I.D. = Remember this is how you access the building. Please make sure you did not misplace it over the break and have it ready for the first day and access those doors freely! If you did misplace it there is a charge to obtain a new one, see the front desk to be directed.
- Test your Eicollege.edu e-mail address; do you know your password? Have you ever used it? If not, it’s time! Reach out to the campus you attend to see how you can get access to your personal Eicollege.edu e-mail address.
- Follow, Like, Share our Social Networks= you can find out about events, important dates, open houses for friends, college closings etc.
The first day of classes for Eastern International College is January 20, 2015.
Jersey City Campus: 201-216-9901
Belleville Campus: 973-751-9051
Written By Steph Bassanini