Got Blood? Blood Drive
Eastern International College is teaming up with ” The Blood Center of New Jersey ” for a blood drive held on October 9,2014 on our Belleville Campus at 8am to 12pm. Sign up to donate and help save a life!
According to the Blood Center of New Jersey here are some of the people that are in need of blood and you will help:
- Trauma Victims – Vehicular Accidents, etc.
- Organ Transplant Patients
- Cancer Patients
- Burn Victims
- Surgery Patients
- Children and Adults with Blood Disorders, such as Hemophilias, Anemia and Sickle Cell Disease
- Premature Babies in Intensive Care
There will be a Complimentary Cholesterol Screening for all Blood Donors!
* Sign up at the front desk or with Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org
*Eat a meal before your donation
- Dental Hygiene
- Financial Aid
- Medical Assistant
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Eastern International College
- Important Dates
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Great News
- Student Success Series
- blood drive
- Talk Tuesdays