The College is required to designate an employee or group of employees to assist enrolled or prospective students in obtaining all of the information specified below. If the college has designated one person for an area of responsibility, that person shall be available, upon reasonable notice, to any enrolled or prospective student throughout the normal administrative working hours listed. If more than one person, often an entire office, is designated, their combined work schedules have been arranged so that at least one of them is available, upon reasonable notice, throughout the normal administrative working hours listed.
Availability of Employees for Information Dissemination Purposes:
- Employee Information – Human Resources : Hr@eicollege.edu
- Accreditation, Approval and Licensure of Institution and Programs – 973-751-9051 X 202
- Admissions/Readmissions – Director of Admissions: Shirley Bell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Record Requirements- Nursing, (973) 751-9051 X 217 | Dental Hygiene Dept. (201) 216-9901 X120
- Contact Information for Financial Assistance Information