DMS-BS, CVT-AAS, and MA-AAS programs
Registration for the FALL 2018 semester begins July 2, 2018 for DMS, CVT, and MA programs
Registration for FALL 2018 registration begins July 9, 2018 for nursing students.
- All balances must be paid in full prior registration, however this will not prevent scheduling an appointment.
- Nursing students should see their adviser for advisement prior to registering for classes
- Students must register for classes every semester
CAMPUS NOTIFICATION REGISTRATION
Emergency Weather Closing notifications will be provided by this system
The e2campus/omnilert system will provide instant messaging for inclement weather closings, emergencies and other campus events. This system will provide messages through voice, text, and e-mail formats. It will also ultimately update our website and Facebook page with the message. This is an opt-in program. To do so, follow the directions below
- Go to the following website:
- Create a new account
- Complete all of the boxes
- Click “Agree to Terms of Service”
- Click create account – this will give you e-mail and voice options
- Complete the next screen and add your additional options
Announcing our Dental Hygiene-BS Degree (Completion Program)!
Eastern International College is pleased to announce a new Dental Hygiene Clinic at the Jersey City Campus! Call (201) 957-0877 or visit the Dental Hygiene Clinic page for more details or to schedule an appointment.
Log on to E2 Campus in order to sign up for emergency text notifications!