Admissions Requirements for Health Leadership BSHL Completion Program
|Health Leadership BSHL Completion Program online||
Completed an Associate degree in a health-related program or allied health field from an accredited institution
Complete Admissions Process
- High School Diploma or recognized equivalency certificate (GED)
- Completed an Associate degree in a health-related program or allied health field from an accredited institution recognized by the US Department of Education. Health-related programs include, but are not limited to, the following fields:Cardiovascular Technology, Cardiac Sonography, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Medical Assistant, Audiology, Athletic Training, Cytotechnology, Sleep Technology, Dental Hygiene, Medical Office Administration, Emergency Medical Science, Nutrition and Dietetics, Health Care Administration/Leadership/Management, Health Information Management, Health Informatics, Medical Technology, Nuclear Medicine Technology,Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapy Assistant, Radiation Therapy Technology, Radiography, Rehabilitation Counseling, Radiologic Technology, Respiratory Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Laboratory Science, Surgical Technology, Medical Records and Health Information Technology, Neuro-Diagnostic Technology, Allied Health Science, Health Sciences, Nursing
- The completion of a course in oral communication (e.g. Interpersonal Communications, Public Speaking, Fundamentals of Oral Communication, Small Group Communication, Argumentation and Debate, Online Communication and Presence, Effective Communication) or a technical/professional course that emphasizes oral presentation and/or communication (e.g. Business and Professional Communication, Effective Business Presentations, Healthcare Communication Strategies, Medical Communications and Presentations) as shown in the applicant’s official transcript of records will be a requirement for admission.
The following steps must be taken to complete the admission process for the Health Leadership BSHL Completion Program:
- Admissions Application, Complete and submit the official admissions application.
- High School Diploma or GED
Along with the application, present a copy of the applicant’s high school diploma/transcript, or have the applicant’s high school send a copy of his/her diploma/transcript directly to Eastern International College.
Recipients of a State Equivalency Diploma (GED) must submit a copy of the transcript of their test results with the application. Applicants whose secondary education was in a country outside of the U.S. must obtain written official evaluation of transcripts showing equivalency from their native country, using one of the approved evaluating companies, such as WES, ECE, etc.
- Official transcript of records that include proof of graduation from an associate degree program in an allied health or health-related field from an accredited institution recognized by the US Department of Education. Official e-transcripts are accepted.