- We offer programs designed to meet the needs of the competitive job market that allow you to receive your Associate in Applied Science degree (A.A.S.)
- EIC’s medical assistant program is designed for students of all ages and backgrounds to gain entry into the medical field.
- Our students have the privilege of learning from seasoned faculty that have trained nationally and internationally, and are experts in their field
- You’ll have immediate access to your administration and receive one-on-one attention from your professors in and out of the classroom
- Our classrooms and laboratories are equipped with modern technology and supplies
- Through our clinical externship program, you’ll receive hands-on training in a real-world setting and be exposed to potential employers
- We have experienced financial aid representatives ready and waiting to help you determine how to pay for your education (financial aid is available for those students who qualify)
- We embrace the “students first” philosophy and ensure that your education and success is our number one priority
- The Placement and Career Services Department is committed to helping students with job placement in their chosen field of study and will utilize all of its resources and contacts to help place our graduates. Although placement services are available to graduating students, Eastern International College does not guarantee placement. However, Eastern International College makes every effort to assist each graduate in obtaining gainful employment.
Eastern International College Hosts the Leider Family for a Special Presentation on Hunter Syndrome, MPS II
Hunter Syndrome, Mucopolysaccharidosis TYPE II (MPS II) is an extremely rare, serious genetic disorder that primarily affects males. There is no cure for the disease and affected children often die before they reach their mid-teens. There are currently under 40 existing cases (326 total) of Hunter Syndrome in the United States and 8 in New Jersey. Two of these 8 come from one family, Jason and Justin Leider from Elmwood Park.(Read more - Hunters Disease )
National Nurses Week!
This entire week May 6 to May 12 is National Nurses Week! Take some time to acknowledge the health professionals around you! (Click here for more information – NNW )